Bridge Gate was constructed in 1432 in the place of a former one.
According to the legend, this medieval fortified tower was built by a Teutonic knight from Toruń as a penance for committed sins.
The 52-metre cathedral tower is a great viewing point. To get there one has to take over 200 steps.
Artus (Arthur’s) Court in its present form dates back only to the end of the 19th c., being built in the place where, until 1802, a Gothic building with the same name had
This building dates from the year 1489. It was erected for the patrician Brotherhood of Saint. George as his summer residence.