The second of Toruń markets is a main square in the old craftsmen’ part of the town. In its centre there is a 19th century former evangelical church.
The garrison church was built in 1894-97. Originally it served Protestant soldiers stationed in the fortress of Toruń.
The church was built in the years 1902-1904. The building was erected in the neo-Gothic style for the Evangelical Reformed church founded in 1676.
The Orthodox church is housed in a converted wooden building of the former Evangelical Lutheran church, built in 1888.
The Church of the Holy Spirit is late Baroque, and was erected in the mid-18th c.