Saint Mary’s Church
This gothic church was built by Franciscan friars in mid- 15th century. According to the severe principle of the convent, which demands a life in poverty, the church does not have a tower nor rich architectural decorations. Inside there are wooden stallses from early 15th century, intricately crafted pulpit, organs, medieval paintings and epitaphs of fine Toruń families. In 1636, Anne Wasa, a sister of a Polish king Sigmund Wasa III, was buried there.